Lion Energy Safari LT 500 Portable Solar Generator + Free Shipping & No Sales Tax The Safari LT portable solar generator is one of the most versatile and useful portable solar generators on the market. It weighs only 11 lbs and has an impressive 450 wH of storage. Never be without power…
Lion Energy Safari LT 500 Portable Solar Generator + Free Shipping – No Sales Tax
The Safari LT portable solar generator is one of the most versatile and useful portable solar generators on the market. It weighs only 11lbs and has an impressive 450wH of storage. Never be without power again!
Includes FREE Set of 3 LED String Lights (Normally $35)
This means that you’ll be able to recharge your iPhone 68 times, your laptop 9 times, run a TV for 5 hours, or run a mini-fridge for 6 hours, making it one of the biggest yet lightest portable generators in its class.
Never Get Caught Without Power Again.
With a lifetime of more than 1000 charge cycles, the Safari LT 500 solar generator can be drained and recharged over and over. This means that your Safari LT generator has one of the longest life ratings in the industry because it boasts Lion Energy’s Lithium-based batteries. Talk about bang for your buck.
The Perfect Portable Power Solution.
With its impressive battery life combined with a powerful inverter, you’ll be able to do everything from run your electric tools and jump your vehicle to run lighting and even cook meals. It makes the Safari LT a perfect option for backup power to full-time van lifers.
Lion Energy Safari LT Solar Generator 500 Specs:
- Inverter: 500 Watt
- Rated Battery Capacity: 450wH
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Lifecycles: 1000+
- Shelf Life / Holds Charge: 1+ year
- Warranty Period: 1 year Life Cycles Charge Time
- Output: 4 USB / 2 AC / 12V
- Input: Solar / AC Wall / 12V
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.8 x 6.5 x 7.3
- Charge time from zero (Wall Charger): 9 hours
- Charge time from zero (Lion 100W Solar Panel): 5 to 7 hours
- INCLUDES: 1 x Lion Energy Safari LT 500 AC Wall Charger
What Can You Power With The Lion Safari LT 500 Generator?
- Smartphones (5-7 watts): 65+ hours
- Tablets (25-40 watts): 15+ hours
- Laptops (50 watts): 9+ hours
- Electric Blanket (Queen Size, 75 watts): 6 hours
- 50 LED LCD TV* (65 watts) : 7 hours
- Refrigerator* (55 watts): 7+ hours
- Chainable USB LED Lights (6 watts): 75 hours
What Can You Plugin To The Lion Safari LT 500 Solar Generator?
The Safari LT has a 500-watt inverter and comes with the following plugs for your appliances, electronics, and other power needs:
- AC Outputs (Standard Wall Plugs) – 2X
- USB Outputs – 4X
- 12 Volt 10Amp – 1X
- 12 Volt 5Amp – 4X
What’s Included With My Order?
- 1 x Lion Safari LT 500 Solar Generator
- 1 x Lion Energy Safari LT 500 AC Wall Charger
- 1 x Set of 3 Chain-able LED Lights
- Free Shipping – No Sales Tax
There are three ways to charge the Safari LT:
- Charge from a solar panel? Insert the Anderson side of the solar panel charging cable (red and black end) to the solar socket on the front of the unit (red to red and black to black connection). The other end of the solar panel cable should be connected to the solar panel. The solar panel needs to be in direct sunlight.
- Charge from the wall outlet? Insert the Anderson into the solar charging port of the unit. Plug the other end of the wall charger into the wall outlet.
- Charge from a car cigarette lighter (12V) socket? Insert the Anderson (red/black) end of the cigarette cable (12V) to the Solar / Auto charger input socket on the unit. Plug the cigarette (12V) end of the cable into the car cigarette lighter socket in the car. The car must be running for the cigarette charger to charge the unit.
Frequently Asked Question About The Lion Energy Safari LT 500 Solar Generator:
What does the Safari LT 500 Do?
The Safari LT is the latest in Lithium battery technology for portable power needs. It replaces traditional noisy gas generators with the safest Lithium batteries on the market today. It is a lightweight and powerful solar power unit.
What Can It Power?
You can use it to power a wide variety of devices like cell phones, laptops, tablets, mini-fridges, TVs, lights, hot plates, power tools, and the list goes on. Any device that requires less than 550 watts, the Safari LT can power it.
Can It Be Charged With Solar Panels?
Absolutely! The Safari LT is a great energy storage unit for solar power from solar panels. It can store 450Wh (watt hrs).
It will maintain its charge for about 6 months without having to charge it. This is known as shelf life or storage life. We recommend using it more frequently than every 6 months, though. That being said, it’s also a great back-up power supply in case of an emergency or power outage.
Does It Work In Rough Weather Conditions?
The Safari LT performs great in most weather conditions.
What’s The Rated Capacity?
It is a 12V, 450Wh (watt-hours or how much energy it can store), 500W (watts or how much power it can output at a time).
How Long Will It Last?
The Safari LT can last for years if you take care of it and comes with a 1-year warranty.
The Safari LT is virtually maintenance-freeno water or fluids to put in it, no messy water or acid to clean up. It can even sit without using it for up to six months or more. However, we do recommend using it more frequently than that.